Sunday, May 16, 2010

Challenge 1 (to ourselves)


Well, as I mentioned in a previous entry, Susan and I are looking to continue our creativity exercises via a challenge. It won't be monthly but we'll take turns building two identical kits to see how the other will use it. The rules are: 1. You have to use everything in the kit but not all (i.e. you can use smaller pieces of the items included). 2. everything type of technique is encouraged. 3. Have FUN!
So off we go! I have to deliver the kit to Susan. Amazingly, we live 1 mi from each other and I drive right by her house each morning and yet we don't see each other daily! I'll get it to her tomorrow! Promise.
This kit focuses on multiple items Paris related. (No surprise there.) One of the items I"m looking forward to playing with is the color photo copy of a pictorial french dictionary from the mid 1950's - it's incredible!
No time limit on us but we expect 4-6 weeks. We'll post our progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment