Monday, August 27, 2012

Sue Pelletier Rocks ...at Create!

Retreat -- other fun and craziness. 

Wednesday I took The Painted Quilt with Sue Pelletier where the creativy is freewheeling and awesome.  The women in this class were phenomenal, creative, innovative, and so much fun!  But Sue is the star of it all. While I'm not the most creative person by some definitions, I'm proud of the art I make and the joy it brings me.  The process keeps me sane and my soul full!  Being covered in paint and glue is the best.  This class was to include elements and things that symbolize me...All of the symbols are very identifiable as me from home to a fleur de lis to girlie clothes to hearts of love, all saying JOY....  Here is how my process evolved.






Thanks Sue for steering us!  (Oh and Seth rocked with the Berninas too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment