Sunday, November 4, 2012

SUCH Fun -- Holiday Wreath Class

Let's get started! 


Listening intently to the "how to"

Getting into the process!

Large group -- So much fun Ladies!

Last night the clocks changed back an hour here in the Chicagoland area where I live, giving me an extra hour of sleep before I headed out to the Algonquin Public Library to teach a class on wreath making using book pages.  I'm home and curled up (it's cold outside) and very happy.  The class of 17 ladies were so creative and enthusiastic.  Those ladies that said you don't do crafts...ever... well you can say that no more!  Everyone did a fabulous job and your wreaths looks fantastic.  While we took photos of the actual class time, I didn't get photos of your finished wreaths.  If anyone wants to send me a photo.... PLEASE do so!  I'll post it. 

In the meantime, Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! You're a great teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'm going to be teaching more and more too!

    ReplyDelete