Monday, September 30, 2013

Christmas Trees and Book Pages!

Hello all!  Huge thank yous to the people in Glendale Heights and the staff at the Glenside Public Library.  The How-to-Fest on Saturday was fantastic and I truly enjoyed meeting everyone.

A bit late but I want to also thank the attendees at the Handmade Journal Class at the Lisle Library last Tuesday.  I know I had a great time (hope you did too) and was completely inspired by your creativity.  The journals turned out great.  No photos --- at least I didn't take any but the library did so I'm hoping to see some posted on their site in the coming month.  I know I have to get better at remembering to take photos!

BUT the great news is that on 4 December I'll be back in Lisle teaching Book Page Christmas trees! Here is my little red and white version.  Enjoy!  Isn't it adorable?





3 comments:

  1. Now that I'm over the whole cutting books apart thing (I'm a librarian...) I think book art is just gorgeous. And really, lots of these books wouldn't be read (or re-read) anyway and make gorgeous art pieces. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the delayed response but Thank You Both. I've made a 2nd one already!

    ReplyDelete