Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Snow, Life, and Generalities



Already it is time for the clocks to change this weekend.  And not soon enough in my mind after this winter! It's a sign of spring. Like all of us I am tired of dealing with the snow.  At least condo living means we don’t have to shovel.  That’s the up side of condo living.  

So what am I doing to look forward to spring?  Buying potting soil to re-pot indoor plants. And yes re-potting them.  

And trying some new ideas for classes…

These sweet sequined broaches are adorable and glam up any outfit!  I see them on my jean jacket soon.


Fabric painting wasn’t done!  I had to dress up the ones I had made for a class as my sample and add more stamps (using Claudine Hellmuth STUDIO stamps) to add in more graphic details.  I will be making more!  (Yes the flowers were made with celery as a stamp.)

Enjoy your Wednesday!
 
 
       

No comments:

Post a Comment