Wednesday, May 28, 2014




I've been working on several journals recently for samples and new class ideas.  This first one is a sample.  It's simple, clean and very me.  That's what I want to convey to the people that take my classes.  Everyone makes something that reflects their creativity, taste, and ideas. 






The next one is a 10" album cover (the actual LP is so damaged it is not playable) but I LOVED the cover, francophile that I am.  Imagine if you found or have that album you loved to death but the LP is scratched or you don't have a turntable anymore.  Well, if you can stand to alter it and create something that will be with you longer and remain part of your life, let's make a journal!  Would you like to take this class?  Let me know! 

Off to make something else.



No comments:

Post a Comment