Saturday, March 21, 2009

Time time time - who has time....

Well -- nothing to add to the blog lately! Time is my enemy -- isn't all of ours. Between real work planning meetings and planning my wedding next month is taking all of my time. Or so it seems, logging reply cards, dress fittings, accessories, bridesmaids gifts, thank you cards, rehearsal dinner arrangements, seating arrangements, finalizing flowers, finalizing menues, etc. I know it's normal bride stuff. You'd think it's easier for me as I plan meetings for 1500 -20,000 persons every day! But...it's not as cut and dried when it's your wedding is it?

In the midst of this I'm getting mini brainstorms for more things to make and really wanting to sit down and do some sewing or designing or finishing or or or. Well you all know the drill!

Really I'm not truly stressed out. It's more about finding the time to satisfy everyone's demands on my time!

Ciao for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment