Thursday, June 25, 2009

Well, I'm winding down on my assignment for work (the one that took me to the UK again) and I'm headed to spend some time this afternoon/evening with my best friends. While I'm physically exhausted and I badly twisted my knee on this three week trip, I've gotten a ton of inspiration including a new book of photography of the colors of Sicily -- everything on the island photographed and categorized by color. The textures! WOW! I cannot wait to translate that....

Then I just got a glimpse of Lyric Kinard's new book coming out in September "Art+Quilt: Design Principles and Creativity Exercises". It is EXACTLY what I need to see right now! I've missed quilting severely -- actually creating! I have my creativity journal with me.

I've combined my regular journal with the creativity one -- just too many books to carry. And my colored pencils are with me too!

A few days of R&R the home to my new hubbie!

No comments:

Post a Comment