Monday, February 11, 2013

Accordian Journal

Well, the exploration continues into journal styles.  I happened across this idea and sat down with the supplies I had in the house (yes used my stash).   It's about the size of a wallet, with small mailing envelopes as the pockets and the pages of the journal.  The base is an old cereal box cut to size, paper to cover it, envelopes, ribbon and a button.  But now that I'm looking at it again, what if I used fabric instead of paper to cover it?  FYI the "button" is actually a scrapbooking brad that matched and some ribbon that just wrapped around to close the entire thing. 

This journal is going on my next trip to collect all of my little souvenirs but it would work for just about anything, receipts, coupons, lists, anything.  Enjoy! 




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment